An unforgettable experience...
Practice daily YOGA and MEDITATION in a safe and stunning environment, surrounded by NATURE.
Swim in cenotes and relax on pristine beaches,
Explore a rich and ancient culture,
Mayan archeological sites next to the sea...
Single Occupancy $2300
Double Occupancy. $1900
Triple Occupancy $1700
* Prices per person, for 5 nights
* All rooms with private bathroom
* Transportation and entrance included
Daily Yoga Sessions
Daily Meditation Sessions
5 Breakfasts, 5 Lunches, 4 Dinners
* Included with the price,
* One dinner not included
Dinner out at Tulum Pueblo for an authentic Mexican experience!
* Not included in the price
Why Tulum, Mexico
Not only because Mexico is a Country easy to travel to at the moment, but most of all because it has all the perfect ingredients to make a retreat an unforgettable experience, like;
– Pristine white sandy BEACHES by the Caribbean turquoise sea,
– A rich ANCIENT CULTURE with the only MAYAN archeological site direct by the sea,
– The uniqueness of CENOTES, natural swimming clear water wholes that the Mayans so revered,
– Exquisite CUISINE, who doesn’t love Mexican flavors?
– It’s friendly people, who appreciate having FUN and always have a JOYFULL smile on their faces,
Together you are going to explore all of this, practicing daily YOGA and MEDITATION in a safe and stunning place surrounded by NATURE. And most of all we are going to have lots of FUN!
We are following Covid19 safety protocols for preserving the health and wellness
of all participants in this retreat!
Adriana is an avid student of spirituality and brings to the table her knowledge in organizing events and retreats all over the world in the luxury market for over two decades. She will take you to some of her favorite places around the world and will lead classes on Meditation Modalities by Dr. Michael Beckwith, who has been her teacher for the past 16 years.